- GW Home
- About GW
- University Life
- News & Events
- Faculty And Staff
Admissions & Financial Aid
Thank you for your interest in GW’s School of Nursing!
Unbound by tradition, the GW School of Nursing embraces innovation by pushing the cutting edge of nursing practice and education to provide our students with a deep appreciation for compassionate and high quality health care. Our faculty are exceptional educators who understand the complex world of healthcare and build on the intersection of patient care, research, and policy. We value lifelong learning, and our students are advancing nursing practice, leadership, and education as they make a difference in the world.
Ready to get started?
Before you apply, explore this section to learn about the admissions process, deadlines, scholarships, financial aid information, and more.
For more information on our academic programs and tracks:
- ADN to BSN/MSN – Adult-Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner
- ADN to BSN/MSN – Family Nurse Practitioner
- ADN to BSN/MSN – Nurse-Midwifery
- Accelerated BSN Degree
- Veterans BSN
- MSN – Adult-Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner
- MSN – Clinical Research Administration
- MSN – Family Nurse Practitioner
- MSN – Health Care Quality
- MSN – Nurse-Midwifery
- MSN – Nursing Leadership and Management
- DNP – Advanced Family Nurse Practitioner
- DNP – Education
- DNP – Health Care Quality
- DNP – Palliative Care
- DNP – Post BSN
- Post-Master’s Certificate – Adult-Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner
- Post-Master’s Certificate – Family Nurse Practitioner
- Post-Master’s Certificate – Advanced Family Nurse Practitioner
- Post-Master’s Certificate – Health Care Quality
- Post-Master’s Certificate – Palliative Care Nurse Practitioner
The George Washington University does not unlawfully discriminate against any person on any basis prohibited by federal law, the District of Columbia Human Rights Act, or other applicable law, including without limitation, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or gender identity or expression. This policy covers all programs, services, policies, and procedures of the university, including admission to education programs and employment.