Roles and Responsibilities
• Training and serving as a first point of contact for review and approval on procurement, expense review and reporting, invoicing and third-party vendors, accounts receivable activities, and cash deposits
• Ad-hoc business plan development and analysis at the request of the Dean and school leadership in support school entrepreneurial activities
• School resource and expert in university reporting systems including Banner, Oracle, University DataWarehouse, Cognos, and Concur Expense Reporting system, etc.
• Helps lead streamlining business processes improvement initiatives through the creation of databases/tools used to monitor and track expenditures both operational and designated funds, faculty professional development funds, and special events
• Disseminating policy & communication across the school
- University of Southern California – Master of Accounting (2010)
- Vanderbilt University – Bachelor of Art in Economics (2008)