This webinar will highlight the advanced practice nursing (APN) leadership around the world as we battle the COVID-19 pandemic. Speakers from Latin America, Australia and the U.S. will discuss the challenges and opportunities that the pandemic presents and will pose future solutions and trends.
Please join us to hear from:
- Susan Hassmiller, RN, Ph.D., FAAN, senior nursing advisor for the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation
- Silvia Cassiani, regional advisor for nursing at the Pan American Health Organization (PAHO/WHO)
- David Stewart, associate director for nursing and health policy at the International Council of Nurses International Council of Nurses (ICN)
- Joyce Knestrick, GW Nursing visiting professor and immediate past president of the American Association of Nurse Practitioners.
- Joyce Pulcini, GW Nursing Professor
Hosted by the Center for Health Policy and Media Engagement