Roles and Responsibilities
- Partner with the Director of Community & Global Initiatives (CGI) to advance the goals & mission of the Office of Community & Global Initiatives.
- Manage ad prepare travel arrangements for faculty, students and staff participating in international trips.
- Collaborate with internal, external, and overseas agencies regarding policies for international programs and travel.
- Provide staff support for the Associate Dean for Clinical Practice & Community Engagement.
- Coordinate the meetings and activities of the Office of Clinical Practice & Community Engagement with both internal and external stakeholders, including community contacts.
- Coordinate staff meetings on behalf of the Associate Dean: prepare meeting and presentation materials as necessary.
- Support research initiatives and international global partnerships.
- Support, coordinate and work with internal and external institutions regarding international visiting delegations to the GW Nursing.
- Virginia Commonwealth University – Master of Education in Adult Learning (2012)
- Jeju National University, South Korea – Bachelor of Art in English and Linguistics (2009)
- Jeju National University, South Korea – Bachelor of Science in Politics and Diplomacy (2009)