Jacqueline Wavelet MSN, ACNS-DB, CNL, CNE
Jacqueline "Jackie" Wavelet, MSN, ACNS-DB, CNL, CNE, has worked with medical, surgical, cardiac and psychiatric patients across both acute and community settings. After completing her MSN in 2005, she served as a critical care educator and adult clinical nurse specialist for a hospital system focused on nursing support, evidence-based practice, and quality improvement. She developed the nursing research committee at her hospital and participated in clinical research at the unit, hospital and system levels.
She has been a full-time instructor at GW Nursing since 2011, primarily teaching Advanced Medical-Surgical Nursing and Patient Safety and Quality. She has special interests in student diversity across multiple dimensions and curriculum.
- NLN - Certified Nursing Educator (2014)
- ANCC - Adult Clinical Nurse Specialist Certification (2009-2014)
- AACN - Clinical Nurse Leader Certification (2008-2013)
- Nursing Spectrum Regional Finalist: Mentoring (2010)
- Inova Pillar Award Winner: People (2009)
- George Mason University, Completed classes for CNS certification (2009)
- George Mason University, Graduate Certificate in Nursing Education (2006)
- George Mason University, Master of Science in Nursing (2005)
- Northern Virginia Community College – Annandale, Virginia, General education classes before graduate school
- Penn Valley Community College – Kansas City, Missouri, Associate Degree in Nursing (1988)