At the George Washington University School of Nursing’s Center for Health Policy and Media Engagement, our media training is built around making nurses' voices heard. We'll make you media ready.
During this two-day training event, you will learn how to:
- Frame and successfully craft strong, clear media messages Write OpEds
- Manage an on-camera TV interview
- Translate scholarship into a pitch
- Build relationships with journalists
- Share your expertise via social media
Student Discount: To receive the student discount code, please contact us at [email protected].