- Assistant Professor
- Virginia Science and Technology Campus
- Innovation Hall
45085 University Dr.
Ashburn, Virginia 20147
- [email protected]
Michelle Rumble, DNP, RN, MSN, MPH, APHN, OCN, is an Assistant Professor in the School of Nursing at the George Washington University. In Dr. Rumble's more than 12 years as a nurse, she has worked in various settings — including hospitals and community clinics — where she was a bedside nurse, educator, supervisor, clinical nurse specialist and chief nursing officer. She continues her commitment to education and public health nursing by working as an MA instructor at a local federally qualified health center and by volunteering at a community health clinic.
Although Dr. Rumble has worked in numerous clinical settings, she has focused her practice on mostly medical-surgical and public health nursing. She is ANCC board-certified as a Public Health Clinical Nurse Specialist and holds a certification in oncology nursing.
- The George Washington University, Doctor of Nursing Practice
- Johns Hopkins University, Master of Science in Nursing
- Johns Hopkins University, Master of Public Health
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte, Bachelor of Science in Nursing