- Clinical Associate Professor; Interim Sr. Associate Dean for Academic Affairs; Assistant Dean for MSN Program
- Virginia Science and Technology Campus
- Innovation Hall
45085 University Drive
Ashburn, Virginia 20147
- [email protected]
Pamela Slaven-Lee, DNP, FNP-C, CHSE, is a clinical associate professor and assistant dean for the MSN program. Prior to GW, Dr. Slaven-Lee held faculty appointments at Georgetown University and Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences. She is a Sigma Thera Tau Leadership Academy scholar. Her principal areas of practice include leadership, administration, family practice, internal medicine, pathology, gastroenterology, hepatology and simulation-based learning. Dr. Slaven-Lee is a Certified Healthcare Simulation Educator (CHSE), providing curricular support, leadership, and coordination of on-campus simulation-based learning events. She is a Founding Board Member of Wreaths Across America, a nonprofit organization with a mission of preserving the memories of fallen service members, honoring those who currently serve and teaching children the value of freedom. She is licensed in Washington, D.C., and Virginia as a family nurse practitioner.
- Case Western Reserve University, Doctor of Nursing Practice
- University of Maine, Master of Science in Nursing - Family Nurse Practitioner
- University of Maine, Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Slaven-Lee, P. (2016). Anorectal complaints. In Buttaro, T. M., Trybulski, J., Polgar-Bailey, P., & Sandberg-Cook, J. (Eds.)., Primary Care A Collaborative Practice. St. Louis: Elsevier.