Sabrina Beroz DNP, RN, CHSE-A, ANEF
Sabrina Beroz, DNP, RN, CHSE-A, ANEF, is Associate Director for Programs and Initiatives the Office of Ventures, Initiatives and Partnerships at George Washington University School of Nursing. Prior to GW, she was a faculty member at Montgomery College where she was appointed to Faculty Lead for the Maryland Clinical Simulation Resource Consortium (MCSRC), a three-million-dollar funding initiative. In this role, she oversaw a statewide program to improve the quality and quantity of simulation across academic and practice institutions. Dr. Beroz led a team to build a curriculum model for the MCSRC on best practices in teaching the pedagogy of simulation. She participated in the 2015 NLN Leadership Institute for Simulation Educators and currently serves on the INACSL Board of Directors as the VP of Membership and a contributor to the NLN TEQ Blog. Dr. Beroz holds the distinction of advanced certified healthcare simulation educator (CHSE-A) through the Society for Simulation in Healthcare. She has presented her work on simulation nationally and internationally with publications on the use of multi-patient simulation, curriculum development and evaluation of simulation practices.
- Marymount University – Doctor of Nursing Practice (2015)
- University of Massachusetts: Lowell – Master of Science in Nursing (1984)
- Beroz, S., Schneidereith, T., Farina, C.L., Watties-Daniels, D., Dawson, L., Daniels, A., & Sullivan, N. (2020). A statewide curriculum model for teaching simulation education leaders, Nurse Educator, 45(1), 56-60.
- Beroz, S. (2020). Simulation-Based Curriculum Essentials: INACSL Standards of Best Practice: SimulationSM. In P. Jeffries (Ed.), Clinical simulation in nursing: From conceptualization to evaluation (3rd ed., pp. 31-44). Washington, DC: National League for Nursing.
- Watts, P.I., Hallmark, B.F. Beroz, S. (2020). Professional Development for Simulation Education. In C. Kasper & T. Schneidereith (Eds), Annual Review of Nursing Research. 30(1), 201-220. https://doi.org/10.1891/ARNR.31.1
- Beroz, S. (2016) Exploring performance outcomes of senior level nursing students in a multiple patient simulation. Nursing Education Perspectives. 37, 333-334.
- Beroz, S. (2017) A statewide survey of simulation practices using NCSBN Simulation Guidelines. Clinical Simulation in Nursing, 13(6), 270-277.
- Beroz, S., Sullivan, N., Kramasz, V. & Morgan, P. (2018). The multi-patient simulation toolkit: Purpose, process and pilot. Nursing Education Perspectives, 39(3), 180-181.
- Beroz, S., Schneidereith, T., Farina, C.L., Watties-Daniels, D., Dawson, L., Daniels, A., & Sullivan, N. (Accepted). A statewide curriculum model for teaching simulation education leaders, Nurse Educator.