- Professor Emerita
- Foggy Bottom Campus
- 1919 Pennsylvania Ave.
Washington, District Of Columbia 20006
- [email protected]
Dr. Stephanie Wright began her career as a pediatric acute care nurse and has been a family and pediatric nurse practitioner for 20 years. Currently, she is partially retired, though she continues to teach in the Masters program and volunteers one day a week as an NP at the Kaseman Clinic in Rockville, a clinic for the uninsured.
- University of Maryland, Doctor of Philosophy
- University of Pennsylvania, Master's degree
- Georgetown, Master's degree
- Columbia University, Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Whitt, K., Macri, C., O’Brien, T., and Wright, S. (2015). Improving nurse practitioners’ competence with genetics: Effectiveness of an online course. Journal of the American Association of Nurse Practitioners, doi: 10.1002/2327-6924.12282.
- Wright, S., Betz, C, & Yearwood, E. (2012). Child, adolescent, and family development. In Yearwood, Pearson, & Newland, Child & Adolescent Behavioral Health. West Sussex, UK: Wiley-Blackwell.
- Fellow — American Association of Nurse Practitioners