The four priority areas identified for collaborative projects are:
- AF Businesses
- Developing the Long-Term Care Workforce
- AF Housing and Health Services (PACE and AF Health Systems)
- AF Arts and Creativity.
If you are interested in developing collaborative projects, please plan to attend the face-to-face sessions listed below for your specific area of interest. There is also an opportunity to join us remotely via WebEx if you are not able to join us in-person.
- 8am-10am: Age-Friendly Housing and Health Services (PACE & Health Systems)
- 10am-12pm: Age-Friendly Arts and Creativity
Each small group will meet to achieve the following goals:
- To develop a short- and long-term goals for each priority area.
- Teams will create SMART (specific, measurable, attainable, relevant, timely) goals and develop strategies and a set of tactics to accomplish the goal.
- Evaluation methods will be determined to best measure the overall success of each goal and the impact the initiative has had on the community.