Seminar 3: Towards an Age-Friendly World: Developing Action Plan Goals and Evaluating Outcomes
Who is invited to attend: Local government; nonprofit; religious and service associations; interest groups; policy partners; service providers and practitioners; local businesses and universities; and diverse older residents of D.C.
This seminar will:
- Based on the top 3 priority areas, round table discussions will focus on developing the action plan’s mission, vision, and short- and long-term goals.
- Teams will create SMART (specific, measurable, attainable, relevant, timely) goals and develop strategies and a set of tactics to accomplish the goal.
- Evaluation methods will be determined to best measure the overall success of each goal and the impact the initiative has had on the community.
- SMART goals and action plans developed for top 3 priority areas.
- Evaluation plans including inputs, outputs, and outcomes established.