Skip to main content
- Manager, Acute and Chronic Care Community
- Virginia Science and Technology Campus
- Innovation Hall
45085 University Dr.
Ashburn, Virginia 20147
- [email protected]
Roles and Responsibilities
- Manages the full-cycle of the faculty workforce including on-boarding, change in status, reappointment/renewal and annual workload.
- Oversees Acute & Chronic Care Community financial operations and monitors budget and sponsored project activity.
- Key leader in the faculty annual report/performance process via Lyterati, capturing research, teaching and outreach contributions.
- Archives and maintains faculty personnel records, including state licensure, professional certifications and accomplishments, clinical practice information and other relevant files.
- Seton Hall University – Master of Healthcare Administration (2017)
- Towson University – Bachelor of Science (2011)