Director, Community Engagement & Partnership Operations
Roles and Responsibilities
- Provides leadership, strategic and operational oversight to sustain civic engagement and collaborative partnerships across the local, national and global communities that are served by GW Nursing.
- Enhances the relationships between the School, health systems, communities and other influential entities by leading initiatives that develop clinical and academic-practice partnerships.
- Key leader for all operational activities for the GW Nursing Office of Clinical Practice and Community Engagement including the Center for Health Policy and Media Engagement, the Center for Aging, Health and Humanities and GW Nursing’s Global Initiatives.
- Seton Hall University – Master of Healthcare Administration (2017)
- Towson University – Bachelor of Science (2011)