Transferring Credits

Students may be able to transfer credits from previous coursework at accredited institutions, but there are different types of credit transfers available. In most cases, you should speak with an admissions counselor to assess your individual situation at [email protected] or 571-553-0138.

Be sure to reference the "transfer credit" regulation in the University Bulletin for the School of Nursing.