The George Washington University School of Nursing has many flourishing partnerships and collaborations — both within the university and across the globe. We work with a number of health care and educational partners locally, nationally and internationally to provide an array of opportunities for our students, productive collaborations for our faculty and improvements for health care globally.
The George Washington University School of Nursing has partnered with GW Hospital to offer the Nursing Scholars Program opportunity to registered nurses who hold an Associate Degree in Nursing (ADN).
You will enroll in our online 15-month RN-BSN program option while working as an RN at GW Hospital in exchange for the hospital covering 100 percent of your tuition. Additionally, you commit to fulfilling three years of employment at GW Hospital following graduation from the program.
Guaranteed Admission Agreements
We have partnered with several colleges, community college systems and organizations across the nation to establish partnerships that offer guaranteed admission to students meeting some preliminary requirements.
If you have questions about whether you satisfy the requirements of one of these agreements or wish to establish a partnership, feel free to contact us with any questions at [email protected].
SAE-A Partnership in Haiti
GW Nursing maintains a partnership with SAE-A, a textile manufacturing company based in South Korea, to sponsor medical mission trips to Caracol, Haiti. With the help of a medical team from Pusan National University Yangsan Hospital in Korea, GW Nursing students provide care in a local clinic and educate the local populace on a variety of public health issues and practices.
GW Nursing Agreements / Partnerships
- Community College Agreements
- Carroll Community College
- Cecil College
- Chesapeake Community College
- College of Southern Maryland
- Harford Community College
- Howard Community College
- Montgomery College
- NOVA - Springfield w/ SMHS
- Prince George's Community College
- Four Year Institution Agreements
- Randolph-Macon College
- Shenandoah University (Midwifery)
- Hospital Agreements
- GW Hospital
- Organization Agreements
We also maintain partnerships with a number of other domestic and international higher education institutions, health care organizations and businesses.
- Alice Lee Centre for Nursing, National University of Singapore
- Ashby Ponds Retirement Community
- Children’s National Medical Center
- Commonwealth of Virginia Community College System
- HCA Health System
- INOVA Health System
- Loudoun County Public Schools
- MedStar Health System
- Shenandoah University
- Thammasat University, Thailand
- Virginia Hospital Center
- Washington D.C. Area Geriatric Education Center Consortium