Clinical Simulation MOOC
This 7-week course provides you with key strategies to help understand the foundation of Clinical Simulations. During each module, you will learn about 7 key components of Clinical Simulation Across the Health Professions and its' impact in your current position as a healthcare professional. Please utilize all of the resources provided by each of the modules to support and enhance your understanding of each concept.
You will learn about the following topics in this course:
- Getting Started in Clinical Simulation
- INACSL Standards of Best Practice: Simulation
- Creating an Objective Structured Clinical Exam (OSCE) for Your Health Professional Students
- Developing a Simulation Center
- Evaluation Methods in Simulation
- Standardized Patient
Additional Professional Development Offerings
Interested in additional professional development offerings? GW Nursing's division of Ventures, Initiatives and Partnerships leverages the school's existing expertise, resources and innovative spirit to advance the nursing profession and health policy. Learn more about our additional offerings.