Manager; Policy, Populations and Systems Community
Roles and Responsibilities
- Manages the full-cycle of the faculty workforce including on-boarding, change in status, reappointment/renewal and annual workload.
- Oversees Policy, Populations & Systems Community financial operations and monitors budget and sponsored project activity.
- Key leader in the faculty annual report/performance process via Lyterati, capturing research, teaching and outreach contributions.
- Archives and maintains faculty personnel records, including state licensure, professional certifications and accomplishments, clinical practice information and other relevant files.
- The George Washington University – Master of Education and Human Development (2001)
- Bowie State University – Bachelor of Science in Public Administration (1992)