Community Coordinator; Acute & Chronic Care Community
Roles and Responsibilities
- Support faculty in all administrative function.
- Provide limited Blackboard/course development support by delivering course materials online and ordering textbooks for faculty.
- First line of processing for faculty expense reimbursements and invoices.
- Formats faculty CV’s, dossiers and grant submissions.
- Reserves classroom and conference room spaces.
- Old Dominion University – Bachelor’s of Science, Interdisciplinary Studies with an Emphasis in Professional Writing (2007)
- Lord Fairfax Community College – Associate of Arts, Liberal Arts (2006)