- Assistant Clinical Professor
- Virginia Science and Technology Campus
- Innovation Hall
45085 University Dr.
Ashburn, Virginia 20147
- [email protected]
Linda Cassar, DNP, RNC-OB, has worked primarily with the maternal/child health patient population over her 25 years as a nurse, working in Labor and Delivery, Mother/Baby and High-Risk Antepartum, and teaching OB to students in the classroom and clinical settings.
Dr. Linda has held several leadership positions over the course of her time in nursing, including as a nursing supervisor and nurse manager. She currently teaches the capstone course for ABSN students. She is a member of AWHONN and Sigma Theta Tau, where she has previously served on the board of the Phi Epsilon chapter as the undergraduate counselor.
- Improving clinical care for OB patients
- The George Washington University, Doctor of Nursing Practice in Executive Leadership (2016)
- University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey, Master of Science in Nursing (2006)
- William Paterson College, Bachelor of Science in Nursing (1991)