Lynn Henrikson DNP, FNP, ACNP, RN,
Lynn Henrikson, DNP, FNP, ACNP, RN, is certified as both an Acute Care Nurse Practitioner and as a Family Nurse Practitioner. She has a practice in San Angelo, Texas, as a Family Nurse Practitioner providing primary and acute care to children and adults. She has experience as a Nurse Practitioner in primary care, ER and urgent care settings, and she also has certification and experience as a Critical Care nurse (CCRN).
Dr. Henrikson is an adjunct clinical professor in the Nurse Practitioner program teaching Advanced Pathophysiology and Advanced Pharmacology. Dr. Henrikson is a member of the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners (AANP) and the American Association of Critical Care Nurses (AACN), and she is a member and past president of the San Angelo Coalition for Nurses in Advanced Practice (SACNAP).
- The George Washington University, Doctor of Nursing Practice
- The George Washington University, Post-Master's Certificate (FNP)
- University of Alabama in Huntsville, Master of Science in Nursing
- University of Alabama in Huntsville, Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Auburn University, Bachelor of Science in Physical Science
- Marymount University, Associate Degree in Nursing