Program Dates: TBD
Program Leader: Sabrina Beroz, DNP, RN, CHSE-A
This highly interactive one-week program will provide simulation directors and coordinators with an immersive opportunity to learn best practices in building, leading and sustaining a simulation program. The program will focus on evaluation and strategic planning with an emphasis on aligning budget to program goals and resources. Highlights include the selection of equipment and technology to meet short and long-range outcomes for leadership, operations and education. The program concludes with participants operationalizing a simulation plan.
- Create a strategic/business plan for a simulation center.
- Lead and build a simulation team using identified strengths.
- Align budget with program goals and revenue stream.
- Evaluate equipment and technology to meet the needs of your institution.
- Use business acumen for growth and sustainability of a simulation program.
- Operationalize a simulation plan following standards and guidelines.
Current or prospective simulation directors and coordinators of simulation programs are encouraged to attended from either academic or practice institutions.
Want to Learn More?
Contact us at [email protected] or through the form below to gain more information about content and pricing for groups. Don't miss your opportunity. Space is limited.