Helen Brown MS, ACNP-BC, FNP-BC, FAANP
Adjunct Clinical Instructor
- Georgetown University – Post Master Certificate, Family Nurse Practitioner (1998)
- Georgetown University – Master of Science, Acute Care Nurse Practitioner (1997)
- Gwynedd Mercy College – Bachelor of Science in Nursing (1976)
- Fitzgerald Mercy – Diploma, Nursing (1972)
- Kesten, K., Brown, H. & Meeker, M. (2015). Assessment of APRN student competency using simulation: a pilot study. Nursing Education Perspectives, 36 (5) 332-334. DOI: 10.5480/15-1649
- Brown, H. (2014). Synopsis and Review of the American College of Cardiology Foundation/American Heart Association 2013 ST-Elevation Myocardial Infarction Guidelines. Advanced Critical Care, 25 (2), 1142-146.
- Brown, H. & Kelso, L. (2014). Abdominal pain: an approach to a challenging diagnosis. Advanced Critical Care, 25 (3), 266-278.
- Briggs, L, Brown, H., Heath, J, Kesten, K, &. (2006). Certification: A benchmark for critical care nursing excellence. Critical Care Nurse, 26 (6), 47 – 53.
- Brown, H. (2016) Case 46: Myxedema Coma, in Burns, S. and Delgado, S. Cases in Diagnostic Reasoning: Acute and Critical Care Nurse Practitioner, McGraw-Hill Publishers.
- Brown, H. & Briggs, L. (2015) Chapter 17: Hypertensive Emergencies, in Anderson, K. The Advanced Practice Nurse Cardiovascular Clinician, Springer Publishers
- Brown, H. & Briggs, L. (2015) Chapter 21: Aortic Dissection, in Anderson, K. The Advanced Practice Nurse Cardiovascular Clinician, Springer Publishers
- Brown, H. & Briggs, L. (2015) Chapter 23: Syncope, in Anderson, K. The Advanced Practice Nurse Cardiovascular Clinician, Springer Publishers
- Kesten, K. Brown, H., Hurst, S. Briggs, L. (2009) Chapter 12: Simulation in Acute Care Advanced Practice Nursing, in Nehring,W. and Lashley, F. High-Fidelity Patient Simulation in Nursing Education, Jones and Bartlett Publishers