Complete applications that are submitted by the priority deadline will be reviewed first. Applications do not have to be verified by the priority deadline, only completed and submitted. Questions? Contact the Office of Admissions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
A completed application includes the following components:
- Bachelor's degree in nursing from a regionally accredited college or university
- Preferred scholastic GPA of at least 3.0 on a 4.0 scale from a regionally accredited college or university
- Official transcripts (from all post-secondary schools)
- Two letters of recommendation
- Current resume
- Personal statement
- Active and unencumbered nursing licensure
- GW Nursing is subject to state authorization requirements in order to offer an approved nursing curriculum. View available states.
- Currently, GW Nursing is only authorized to operate Adult-Gerontology Acute Care Nurse Practitioner options in the District of Columbia, Maryland and Virginia.